Textile Art Workshops
Start your own textile art adventure!
Warwick Art Gallery presents the 2018 Textile Skill Development Workshop Program for 2018. Since 2004, the Gallery has organised this popular program of workshops that have inspired and delighted participants. Over 600 individuals have participated in the popular program that provides opportunities for keen beginners and curious established artists to learn from renowned textile artists.
To register for a workshop please phone or email the gallery first to check availability. p 07 4661 0434
- download registration form CLICK HERE or
- collect a form from Warwick Art Gallery or
- request a form to be emailed to you CLICK HERE
|Date||Time||Workshop||Tutor||Cost||More information||Places left|
|Fri 20 July||10am to midday||Arm Knitting||Del Bryant||$20 plus material costs|
|Sat 21 July||9am to midday||Tartan Taster Crochet||Jenny King||$50 plus materials cost|
|Sat 21 July||1pm to 4pm||Mary Mary Crochet Headband||Jenny King||$50 plus materials cost|
|Sat 21 July||1pm to 4pm||Zombie Yarn: Raised from the Dead Crochet||Jessica Thompson||$50 plus materials cost|
|Sun 22 July||9am to midday||Bobble Scarf Crochet||Jenny King||$50 plus materials cost|
|Sun 22 July||1pm to 4pm||Modular Corner to Corner Crochet||Jenny King||$50 plus materials cost|
|Mon 23 July||9am to 4pm||Botanical Narratives||Jolanta Szymczyk||$100 plus material cost|
|Tue 24 July||10am to midday||Knitting for Beginners||special guests||$20 includes materials|
|Tue 24 July||10am to midday||Crochet for Beginners||special guests||$20 includes materials|
|Wed 25 July||10am to midday||Crochet for Beginners||special guests||$20 includes materials|
|Thu 26 July||1pm to 3pm||Knitting for Beginners||special guests||$20 includes materials|
|Fri 27 July||10am to midday||Arm Knitting||Del Bryant||$20 plus materials cost|
|Sat 28 July||10am to 3pm||Japanese Flower Crochet Scarf||Derrin Berry||$90 plus materials cost|
- Workshops must be paid for in full upon registration, or you can contact the gallery to set up a payment plan.
- Your workshop place cannot be held unless payment has been made or a payment plan has been arranged.
- A full refund may be issued for cancellations made earlier than one month prior to the workshop. Later than one month prior, no refund will be available.
- Classes will not run unless they have enough participants. In the event of a workshop being cancelled due to lack of bookings, your full fee will be refunded.